Wednesday, September 26, 2007

中秋节

Frankly, I have never celebrated mooncake festival (or mid autumn festival, or lantern festival, or whatever..) before. I just take it as a day to relax, since it is a school holiday, hihi..

My first official celebration of mooncake festival was yesterday.Yesterday, at around 9pm, we (all chinese & 2 indians )gathered in one of the student houses.Those girls were so desperate.After reaching that house, they just talked with themselves, them borrowed bicycle from us guys....

30 minutes over....

Then, we lit the lanterns , hanging to the branches we have picked earlier.Carrying the lanterns,we went for a walk later.After that, we ate some mooncake and snacks.

Surprisingly, my roommate, Kai Xiang needed everybody to sing birthday song to Perng Yih, who is my classmate and celebrates his 18th birthday today (26/9) .He(Kai Xiang )also needed Min Jie(my classmate also , Perng Yih's dream girl)to serve the birthday cake.

"...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AH PERNG.."After we sang the song , Ah Perng shook hand with Min Jie. Ahh, why didn't they kiss??haha

Then, most of the girls went back after eating cake , because on the next day(today)had to go to college..

That's all, i know my english vocabulary is limited, i will improve , trust me


Photos:
everybody outside 192
my lantern

perng yih, the birthday boy
birthday cake
Min Jie and Perng Yih
lanterns..

No comments: