Friday, December 21, 2007

Before test - Pavilion, Eye on Malaysia

Finally, my actual IELTS test was over.. sigh..

*flash back*

Back to 1/12, I went to Low Yat Plaza to buy some blank DVDs. I managed to visit Pavilion as well, since I had never been there before and it was situated within walking distance (15 minutes for me) from the Bkt. Bintang monorail station. I met my family there too.






The plan of this mall looked like a wide-opened-V, which was quite weird, in my opinion. It was much more smaller than my familiar 1 Utama..

On my way back, I saw Starhill Gallery on my left hand side. As I was quite rushed, I didn't manage to enter the mall, but had time to snap the photo of the entrance..



* This photo was taken 'illegally' because the security guard there told me that taking photo was prohibited..( Copyright problem)

Before going back to student house, I had my dinner with my family in Secret Recipe in The Mall which was just located beneath Legend hotel..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the next day, we (my friends and I) went to the Eye on Malaysia in the evening. I planned to meet my friend, Lee Chon, who was studying in UTP and enjoying his holiday there..

After having dinner in KL Sentral food court ( I disliked the food there ), we departed to Titiwangsa by riding monorail.

When we reached the station, my friends' ticket had some problem that they couldn't go through the gate. They found that the lady working in the KL Sentral monorail had given them the wrong ticket.. (Luckily, I used 'Touch n Go', hihi)

We then took taxis to the Eye on Malaysia. Actually , it was quite near to the monorail station (30 minutes walking distance).

Actually , I felt quite disappointed finding that there was only a Ferris wheel (the only thing) there beside a lake (Tasik Titiwangsa).

While waiting for Lee Chon, we snapped some photos (actually quite a lot)






Finally, Lee Chon reached there. We then queued up to ride the Ferris wheel..




We planned to rent a private gondola as it would be more convenient for us, no stranger.. and cheaper (There were 8 people there, 1 adult RM 15 ,1 private gondola RM 100, calculate yourself, haha ). We snapped some photos inside the gondola




After that, some video clips about Malaysia were shown on the fountains using laser.It looked quite nice..



We took the photo of everyone before leaving Eye on Malaysia.




On the way back, we saw Istana Budaya..

No comments: