Thursday, November 29, 2007

IELTS

I just realize that I have wasted too much time surfing internet and blogging...

Just now in the morning, I did a listening test.I only managed to score 4/10... I just realize that my english , in all parts(listening, reading, writing, SPEAKING)are so so poor....!!!!!

I suppose I won't blog until the the IELTS is over...
This is for my own sake..

If i fail to achieve the target, no more Australia, no more kangaroo, no more Melbourne...

T.T

Hope that my willpower is strong enough

Target:
1.Cutting down time on surfing net
2.finish all the exercise (reading, listening)
3.try to cope with my laziness to write some essays
4.Must speak more english..


gambateh...


Ps: I will post about Pavillion and Eyes on Malaysia after the test


忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍 忍

2 comments:

Monash Hostellite Committee said...

ielts u think wat easy ,i muz get above 7.aus they take ielts i thought otherwise.wat degree u going to do?

germae said...

Gambatte!
Yes speak more English and watch more English shows! (and have fun in the process)

(I blog on Blogger too!:) )