Friday, April 4, 2008

Deep thought..

1 April is April Fool. Everyone knows it, but my friend's birthday falls on the day after April Fool.. hoho, how about that?

Actually , on that day, I hesitated whether I wanted to go to the party or not, since there would be a CALCULUS test on the next day. One of my friends (I won't mention his name here) kept telling me that he would only celebrate with his close friends only.

"What's the point that so many people going out to the birthday party ?Are you all really want to celebrate with him ? Do you all really feel happy for him ? "asked my friend.

"Then, you all just plan to pay his meal ? As usual? What's the significance of celebrating the birthday parties? " he said.

I was speechless. In my opinion, I just took these parties as a chance to hang out. Sometimes, we must spend some time to 联络感情. (I didn't say this to the friend, hope that he will understand.)After struggling for a while , I decided to go to the party. (At last, I was A BIT regretted for my decision, read the next post) .

As usual (Again!!! So boring la, why don't we change place??), we went to 1 Utama shopping mall to celebrate his birthday. We celebrated the party in 1 fast food shop (Forget the name) .



I had the largest burger I had ever had in my life. After that, as usual, birthday song singing session began and we left there right after finishing the cake.

Then, I had to burn midnight oil to finish the revision...

*Tired*

X . X

No comments: