Friday, April 18, 2008

Hectic life..

Haih.. Studying AUSMAT is really tiring. Every topic test, assignment, group project 's mark is counted into the TEE score. So stressful.. But, I still can find some of my friends here have a lot of leisure time to do other stuff, like watching movies, playing dotA, etc.I should learn time management from them. I just finished my examSS yesterday, feel so free now.. 2 more topic test to come, so wish me luck..

Thanks to the exams, I don't have time to update this blog. Now, I just squeeze everything into 1 post..

Last Friday, I followed my friends to Cine leisure. When I reached there, I just found out there was a promotion on movie I watched recently, Ah Long Pte Ltd. Mark Lee, Gao Yi and director Jack Neo were there. We managed to get a big movie poster each and took photos with them. Someone told me that he wanted to ask Mark Lee whether he is really a 'chao ah gua' (sissy) .LOL



On the next 2 days, we went to 1 Utama for dinner. Before cycling back home, we went to a bra exhibition (enjoying the internal beauty of women, wahaha) by Triumph. We learnt the history of the bra. Here 's the most elegant bra (cost Euro $ 100 000)




On Monday, Choon Seong and I went to SS 2 to have FREE dinner . I had to use the coupon before it was expired. It was the best dinner I had ever had since I came to study here. Have a look below:



(feeling hungry now)

On 9th April night (around 11.30pm),it was Li Vern 's birthday countdown. Here 's the details because Jonathan was the one who planned the 'party' and the surprise on the next day.



Who was Li Vern looking at? Her boyfriend?




Naughty Li Vern poured the molten ice cream onto Gabriel 's shirt. What's her intention? Hehe



*Blog updated*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walau eh, v naughty u go to take the picture of 'tat' thing...