Sunday, October 14, 2007

Coming back home---> Sunway Carnival Mall

Waiting for 3 months, I m home now!!!

I woke up at 6.30 am because i was afraid that i will be late.We(Choon Seong, Jonathan and I) left the student house at 8am after finishing everything.

After taking taxi and 2 LRT s , we reached PUDU, but there was a notice outside the counter there, written "SEMUA BAS YANG KE UTARA AKAN BERTOLAK DI JALAN DUTA". We had to take a shuttle bus to go to Jalan Duta.

The bus departed at 12pm from Jalan Duta(finally...)

Finally, after a boring- 5-hour bus ride, i reached Butterworth..YEAH

My parents came to fetch me at the bus stop.After that, they took me to the Sunway Carnival Mall, which was just opened on June 22th.

I had my 'lunch' there at 6pm..





Now, I really understand “回家的感觉真好“.

To be continued...

No comments: