Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunway Carnival Mall again..-->Penang

...continued

On the next day, after taking lunch, we went to the Sunway Carnival Mall again..

I managed to buy a pair of sports shoes (Reebok) and a pair of socks(Nike). I seldom bought branded stuff. I bought it yesterday because it only cost me RM89.90(normal price =RM 239.90) ..I think it might be a old old stock..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After that , we headed to cinema to watch movie.My parents went to watch Resident Evil:Extinction. I thought it was a movie about a heroine was going to kill all the monsters which were humans infected by disease.Too bad i couldn't watch that movie as i was below 18.


So, i had to accompany my brother to watch this movie:

I thought that this would be a 3D animation movie like Toy Story, Monster Inc., and so on.I was wrong.It was a live action(acted by people) movie plus some 3d animation. The story described a young boy found a magic gourd, which can do anything he wanted. Then he came to realize the magic gourd had become his burden and decides to get rid of it, which proved not easy.

There were a lot of funny scenes inside the movie.For example, the boy was too angry with the gourd(葫芦)because it caused a lot of trouble to him.The boy said, "我恨不得想把你切成两半。" That gourd cut himself into half, said, “是不是这样切啊?” Haha, lots of laughters..


At night , we went to Penang to have dinner.We went to this shop







buffet style steamboat


I ate too many prawns..

We managed to go back before raining cats and dogs


That's all. Thanks for reading

No comments: