Monday, October 29, 2007

Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary

Wak.. Had to wake up so early, 6 am ..

After taking bath, we , all boys cycled to college to wait for bus. The bus was quite punctual, departed at 7am.

On the way to deerland, we listened to 3 repeated songs for umpteen times. The songs were 'What a Wonderful World','Season in the Sun' and 'You Raise Me Up'. I fell asleep finally..

Finally, at 9.30am, we reached the deer land in Kuala Gandah, Pahang. Then, we had to wait for the deerpark to open at 10am. We spent half an hour by crapping , taking some photos, bla bla bla..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

We went into the deer park. First , we saw the deers from Indonesia. According to the deer park owner, Abdullah, those deers came from Indonesia. There were 3 types of deers there, namely Indonesia, Taiwan and Malaysia (mouse deer). We fed the deers also. The deers looked like very aggressive, so desperate to eat ..

Then, we went to feed the bird and chicken. Nothing special here, only some cute chicks..

We then took photo with python. 1 lady from China was so afraid of the snake , quickly escaped from it, when Abdullah put the snake around her neck. Almost all my friends took the photo already (except Ornella, the Iban girl). I wanted to take also. He(Abdullah) put the snake around my neck and my body. I felt so not comfortable and 'geli' that there was something kept turning around me..

We then went to feed bear, ostrich, rabbit and finally the sunbear(the smallest bear in the world, according to him also).



We continued our journey to elephant conservation center.We had our lunch there.We ate the dishes we had prepared earlier( sandwiches were prepared from 4am, according to Yun Huan) .

We then went to watch a documentary about elephant capture.Boring film.. I almost fell asleep inside like Baem and ah Perng.

After that, we went to feed elephant. I was able to see how big the tongue of an elephant . Wah..

There was an elephant riding session after that.This the first time I rode on an elephant.I felt so 'geli' and 'gatal' because there was a lot of hair on the elephant's skin. Anyway, good experience..

Elephant bathing session. People rid on the elephant will be fallen down with elephant into the river. Haha, they all looked so happy and siok. Too bad that I forgot to bring my towel,extra underwear , extra shorts.. All my friend used the opportunity to play in the water, although the water was not so clean.. This is the first time also i saw Haslina took off her 'tudung'.. Hihi

After that, we went to Bentung waterfall.


After an one-and-a-half-hour journey on the bus and listening to the 3 same songs again, we reached there, the waterfall. This time, only 2 of us, Ah Perng and I didn't play in the water..Sigh..


Finally, we reached KBU at around 7.45pm. We all had dinner together before going back home.

The lesson I learnt is --Before going out for a trip that play in the water, remember to bring along extra underwear, shirt,shorts and towel..


1 comment:

wengchun said...

i think they should produce a better video but the storyline is good. i just couldn't hear what the wildlife officer was saying...