Saturday, November 10, 2007

Low Yat trip

This day was the day before the Deepavali holiday. Luckily, my class ended early, so I managed to go to Low Yat Plaza to buy something.

After spending about 2 hours on the bus and monorail, I reached Low Yat Plaza at around 4pm. Then, I began doing some surveys and compared all the prices and brands..

Finally, I ended up with buying these things:



120 GB external hard drive



3-fan cooler pad



Kington microSD card--to be slotted in my handphone..


On my way to monorail, I saw this 'spaceship' beside the Sungai Wang building.I thought it was a theatre about space adventure..




Then, I went back to Bandar Utama as the same way I went to Low Yat.Nothing special..

But, when I reached 1 Utama, something happened....

Wherever I went, the shops' bar code detector(i don't know the exact name, something that detects whether you steal something or not) rang.. I felt so embarrassed, because I was looked like a thief. The worker in the Low Yat 's shop forgot to remove the bar code



..busy moving files in laptop to external hard drive..

No comments: