Friday, January 25, 2008

Handphone....

I just lost my handphone and I now urgently need a handphone to at least contact my parents... (now, I am using my friend's handphone..)

1 day after the 'robbery', I went to 1 Utama to search for 5300 , which specifications (Better and larger display resolution, better camera) was slightly better than my previous phone ..The price was also quite affordable..





Transformer edition, cool..

But the workers there told me that Nokia manufacturer has not released new 5300 phone already. They asked me to buy 5700 instead , which was more expensive. Just that i still disliked the twist function and the camera is located at the side of the phone..



In my opinion ,handphone 's main function are still making calls and text messaging. then additional features, like FM radio, music player and camera come.. So, the advanced features like GPS, Wi Fi connectivity and so forth are not essential to me..

So, goodbye , N95 8GB... Yet, you are too expensive for me..



My ideal handphone should:
1. be nokia music express edition phone (5200 is 1 of them)
2. have at least 3.0 mega pixels camera
3. have all the basic function (SMS, call, camera, music player....)
4. have high resolution display screen (16 million colour)

Finally I found it...

Nokia 5610




It fulfills my requirement...Eureka.. Yet,

As it is just released recently, the price is still very high relatively ,about RM 1400 (I am still student..)

click here to read its specifications, really impress me...

Before i forget, when I am searching for phones, I see W960i . Its specs. are almost the same with N95 8GB, and it has touch pad feature..AMAZING.. The price does scare me away, around RM 3300 ..

click here

No comments: