Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Penang trip + IELTS result released + Learn Driving..

On 27/12 , after studying undang- undang for the whole night, I sat for the test . The registration process took me quite a long time.. I managed to finish the test in 11 minutes (the test duration was 45 minutes) and didn't even checked the answers. (I was too lazy) Hooray, I passed the exam, wrong 4 questions only..

Then, I went to my school to certify documents. When I reached my beloved school, I just realized that PMR results were released that time.. I heard that our school 8 As scorers (81) had broken the school previous record. Walao.. (At night, when i read newspapers, I found that Penang schools did better.. Jit Sin 8As 209 people, Penang Girl's school 201 people.. ) The students' quality became higher or tests became easier? Haha

At noon, Nam Khoon ,Lee chon and I went to Penang. Nam Khoon wanted to take back his laptop . Sin Jie (Nam Khoon's friend ) came to fetch us from jetty. He drove us to the HP Service Center (near Bkt. Jambul).After that, Nam Khoon realized that his laptop adaptor was lost.....(REMINDER: don't buy COMPAQ ). After having our tea break in a hawker center , we went to Prangin Mall. Around 8, we took the ferry back to Butterworth. We had dinner at mamak stall near jetty..

*Tired*

----------------------------------------------

28/12

This day was quite a special day... 13 calendar days from my IELTS test. My dad asked me to call KBU to ask about the results. I called KBU twice, one was lunch break, and 1 asked me to call tomorrow.My dad and I felt so fed up. I asked my dad to call. After a long wait, my dad called me. Unbelievable,I got band 7..

wow...This was really an unexpected result...

At night, we went to The Sense (a cafe) to 'celebrate'..I tried mocha for the first time, it was too sweet for me...

---------------------------------------------

29/12 + 30/12

I went to attend the D class theory class. Damn damn boring. I almost fell asleep there..

On 30/12, I sat for the practical test. It was the first time to drive...A bit nervous. Most people told me that newbie would feel scared on the road, but I didn't think so..

I only managed to learn parking (3 poins turn and daki bukit will be leant next year...)

That 's all..

No comments: