Sunday, January 20, 2008

Recom gathering in Sunway Pyramid...

Yesterday (19/1),after having breakfast, Lester, Jonathan and I took taxi to Sunway Pyramid..

We should meet some INTEC guys there .. We reached there at around 10.30am. Those INTEC guys still had not arrived yet. While waiting for them, we went to Popular bookstore..

They arrived!!! They asked us to meet them in front of Dunkin' Donuts. After searching for a while, we found them.. Maxx, Bryan, Wen Sum,Ji Yi and her coursemate were there.. Huhu, I found that Maxx was quite tall , while Weng Sum was quite 'small-sized'...(No personal attack..)

We had our lunch in KFC restaurant.. Actually, i didn't feel well having meal in front of people i didn't really know well and much..The situation was very embarrassing ( 尴尬) and weird..It was like we already knew each other in the forum or Friendster..We didn't have much thing to talk about.. This only happened to me , didn't know why.. Lester still had something to chat with them, so as Jonathan.. May be I should improve myself..



After the embarrassing lunch, ice skating session started. I have never skated before.. I was the first timer in ice skating, same as Lester and Jonathan..We ice skated for 5 hours...I saw the girls still couldn't ice skated without holding the boundary..Maybe they were scared..so there was a good opportunity for a boy to guide her by holding her hand, skating around.. I was quite jealous as Maxx, Weng Sum, and Bryan would have such a chance to do so... I wished i could do that to other girls, but I must be very good at ice skating at first..



From left: Bryan, Augustina, Ji Yi, Weng Sum, me, Jonathan, Lester



After that, we went to watch this movie:



I supposed this was the worst movie of the year.. We all paid RM 11 each to watch this 'video clip' .The whole movie was shot using a video camera.. The quality of the video was really terrible..

I met my former classmate, Hon Kit and his INTEC friends.We (all boys)(Girls wanted to keep fit) had our dinner in Kim Gary. While waiting for food, those INTEC boys really crapped a lot. We couldn't stop laughing...

We took taxi back to 1 Utama and reached there at 10..

ARGH, my legs were really exhausted...

2 comments:

Monash Hostellite Committee said...

i dun care bout u

Xon said...

mind intro me who is who at the photos?