Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Village Mall + Sunway Carnival Mall

Village mall is the newest shopping mall in SP.So, I must pay a visit there..



One day, my family and I had our dinner there . While waiting for food, I walked around the whole mall. What a disappointment, this building only had 3 floors. The shops there were also never heard before..The only historical thing was there was Starbuck here,which was the first in SP..

The only surprise was I met my previous schoolmates. They were Choong Ghiap (now in Sin Min Form 6) and Chi Hau (future doctor)

From the conversation we had, I just knew that my secondary school's principal was Mr Png( my school former PK, he was transfered to Chio Min for 1 year) .Our school just won another award (before this, my school won Anugerah Sekolah Harapan)

Choong Ghiap will be going to Taiwan next year under a scholarship. He will become Namewee 's schoolmate soon..


oops, I forgot about my dinner...


---------------------------
On the next day, we went to visit Sunway Carnival Mall.



We watched 投名状 there.



I personally liked the role of Jet Li...

Before going back home, we had our dinner in Megamall ..

1 comment:

Monash Hostellite Committee said...

dude tak beli bookmark saya sekarang la