Monday, November 26, 2007

The Gardens..

Yeah, finally, my internal IELTS test finished..

After lunch, after taking something important from student house, I went straight to 1 Utama to take the bus.After that, I just knew that the bus hub was temporarily shifted to the roadside because a stage had been set up for a concert I thought (I don't know the details)

As usual, I went to KL Sentral by riding U 82. After reloading my Touch n Go card, I wanted to try something different-- going to Mid Valley by Rapid KL bus (This method wasted me a lot of time, money and energy, keep on reading..)(I realized that if I took KTM , I already saved 2 hours I spent on the stupid bus..)

I rode B 105 which was heading to KLCC and Mid Valley. After a while, I just found out that the bus headed to KLCC and then U-turned to Mid Valley (These 2 places were located at 2 different ends!!). Oh my god..

Actually, I found out something, not wasting my time after all..

1. Petaling Street was quite near to Pasar Seni(next time can take this bus..)
















2. Next time, when i had time, just went to Bkt. Nanas monorail station to visit KL Tower (I have never visited KL Tower on my own yet)

3. Hotel Nikko was situated very near to KLCC (Last time, I wanted to go to the student summit held there, but nobody wanted to accompany me..)
















4. Wisma MCA was just beside Hotel Nikko

















5.Lembaga Getah Malaysia was also nearby only















6. There was a shopping complex (looked quite old and lousy) named Plaza Kota Raya (under Berjaya Group too)















I just realized that I needed to buy 1 more ticket for Bandar on my way to Mid Valley from KLCC. Before this , I thought that Utama ticket can be used in any type of Rapid KL buses. Somebody had taught me the wrong thing.. I still remembered that he told me that he could go anywhere using a Utama ticket. I was cheated..His famous quotation:" 用 RM2 走天下 " That was all bullshit..















Back to the story..

After that , I reached Mid Valley Megamall . With the guidance of the signboards, I was able to find the entrance of The Gardens..
















When I walked through the entrance of the new wing, I saw a lot of plants in front of me. I could feel a sense of nature. I could see the escalators was decorated by pasting some wood on the sides of escalators. The design was quite nice.







A lot of shops were still under renovation. That's why I found that this building was quite empty .This building had only 2 courts, much more smaller than my familiar 1 Utama..

I went to the highest floor and I was able to find some shops like Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Nokia,Sony and so on.. I went to the Nokia shop and I found the N95 8GB.





















See the price? I think this is the market price..

After spending less than 2 hours in The Gardens due to boringness, I planned to go back . Again , I tried a new alternative way. I took U 66 bus which was heading to Universiti LRT station (Universiti Malaya). This method worked and saved my time because I didn't need to ride the stupid U 82 bus.

THe TM Tower was so near to UM. I still remembered that the YTM scholars were interviewed here. Too bad I was not chosen..sigh..




















(TM Tower was blocked..)


I took the LRT back to Kelana Jaya and then rode U 89 back to my beloved 1 Utama. Oh, finally...

So tired....


P/S: Argh, my 5200 phone's camera sucks, almost all the photos you see in my blog is captured using this phone... only 1.3 mega pixels... Shit!!!

No comments: