Monday, November 12, 2007

Nokia N Series Roadshow at 1 Utama

Yesterday, I went to 1 Utama to buy daily needs in Giant in 1 Utama. There was a roadshow about Nokia N series .There were 2 phones that they wanted to highlight, namely N81 8GB and N 95 8 GB .

8GB built in internal memory can store up to 6000 songs. Besides there was also built in OS--S60





The promoter showed me both these phones. I would be able to play and test the phones.Both phones were black in colour..(Cool, just like vista Ultimate)

The N95 8GB had a cool superb camera, 5 mega pixels ...(better than my handphone now for 5 times!!!)



This phone had 2.8" QVGA TFT display. That meant we can use it to watch movie because the display screeen was big enough and quite high defintion..



This phone can also be used to surf net using Wi-Fi, besides GPRS and 3G, wow..




Then, I tried out N81 8GB. I found that this was a good gaming phone, The promoter let me tried me out the FIFA 2008 and Car Racing. It just worked well as Nokia Engage.It used dedicated game keys...We can play game with either portrait or landscape view

Before playing games, another promoter let me tried out this phone. It had very nice sound.It came with the Nokia AV connect of 3.5mm, so can use any headphone to listen
and will never only stuck with nokia's headphone....








The N81 had a very special multimedia key which is called the Navi wheel...
You can scroll like using the ipod, so by using the Navi wheel, was easy to access
to favourite songs, images and games...



Unlike other N-series phone,N81 had the function called Nokia Mobile Search...
,so you can search everything by using this function immediately

There were many other functions, such as direct upload video to vox and images to flickr,podcasting, check mail through hp for g-mail and yahoo,viewing maps, view and edit adobe pdf file.



I hope that these 2 phones' price will drop in 2 years time, so that I could afford to buy 1 of them

The market price of:
N81 8GB:RM2500+-
N95 8GB:RM3500+-

No comments: